Referrals: We're Here for Your Patients
The BEST Difference
Our team offers quality care that enables comfort and advocates for the freedom to make lifestyle choices of your choosing.
We provide support that proves you can continue living your life with the focal point being your goals of care.
We help educate patients and families understand that hospice care doesn’t ask you to sacrifice your dignity or independence.
If you think a patient could benefit from a hospice or palliative program that will work with you to provide comfort and care to your patient, consider referring them to Best Hospice Care of Texas.
Who We Are
It is our ministry to serve, passion to care, and mission to provide excellent symptom management, spiritual guidance, and emotional support to not only the patient, but the whole family.
With our team’s knowledge, we strive to assist in any additional healthcare resources to provide help in solving the senior care puzzle!
- Specially trained nurses
- Personalized and compassionate care
- Caregiver education and ease of anxiety
- Assistance with life-limiting illnesses
- Spend the last days, months or years in comfort
- Open lines of communication
- A best plan of care continually updated
- Hospice aides offering personal care services
- Carefully vetted volunteers and companionship
- Attention to your individual bereavement needs
- Temporary inpatient care in a hospital or care facility, when necessary, to treat pain or other acute symptoms, when routine home care or continuous care is not sufficient
- A team member coordinates care with hospital staff
- Aimed at making the patient comfortable then transitioning back to home setting
- Includes daily visits by a team member to ensure services are provided according to hospice plan of care
- Allows for the patient to be placed in an inpatient setting for up to five days to give family/caregiver relief and prevent caregiver fatigue
- Hospice will coordinate care with inpatient team to ensure continuity of care
- One-on-one nurse and nurse aide care provided in the home setting during brief periods of crisis for pain control and acute symptom management